A good design, easy demolding, original copy, mold cost, mold usage life are the important parameters in casting.
RTV silicone rubbers from CESTEL are two-component, condensation-curing (tin-catalyzed) or addition-curing (platinum-catalyzed) RTV-2 silicone rubbers with excellent fidelity of reproduction. Thanks to their great flexibility and ability to deliver high-quality replicas with perfect precision, they have been always the first choice for casting and moldmaking applications.
- Furniture and decorative house goods
- Polyurethane and polyester decorative parts
- Food related molds (cakes, chocolate…)
- Model making and manual mold design
- Architectural restoration
- Sculpting and wax casting
- Shoe soles molding
- Ceramic mold making
- Tire molding
- Concrete and GRC casting