One component, low viscosity, UV stable, PU based elastic liquid waterproofing membrane. It produces a durable and highly elastic membrane by curing the humidity.
- Terraces, verandas and balconies,
- Corrosioned metal or gypsium and cement roofs,
- Acrylic and asphalt membranes,
- Watering flower bed,
- Brdige platforms,
- Gypsium and cement panels.
First layer 0.8-0.9 kg/m2 .
Second layer: 0.7-0.9 kg/m2 .
Sprayed application: Each layer 0.8 kg/m2 .
Total min. consumption: 1.5-2.0 kg/m2.
- Simple application (brush, roller or airless spray)
- When applied forms seamless membrane without joints.
- As it is pure polyurethane, it can continually contact with water.
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -30oC and +90oC.
New and old Concrete
All surfaces must be free of oil, grease and moisture before the application to increase the adhesion of CESTL TEK1000. Clean the surface with a high pressure washer or sanding and remove oil, grease and wax contaminants, cement laitance, loose particles and mould release agents must be removed. Cracks on the concrete should be repaired by mixing Prime1000 with sand.